The mission of the Asociacion Peruana Internacional de Cultura (APIC) is to promote Peruvian culture through its traditions, customs, dance theater, music, art, and culture.
APIC seeks to improve relationships between Peru and United States in the fields of education, culture and tourism.
Through its cultural art festivals, concerts and events, APIC shares the wealth of Peruvian culture, while creating an awareness of global issues that affect us all.
- Improve the quality of life for people of Peruvian origin, emphasizing on the relief of the poor, distressed or underprivileged.
- Encourage volunteer participation in activities that provide advancement of education and promote and develop the cultural, historic, civic and artistic values of Peru.
- Promote social contact and interaction among Peruvian Americans and individuals interested in Peruvian Heritage and culture.
- Advocate awareness of issues pertaining to Peruvian cultural, historic, civic and artistic values.
- Our organization was established as a 501c3 non profit public corporation in The members of APIC are volunteers and dedicate many hours to activities and events that support its mission. The organization has established ties with other cultural and non profit organizations throughout the nation. It recently was awarded a grant from the Los Angeles County Arts Commission.
- APIC has assisted with the building of schools and mentorship programs that benefit low income children in the U.S. and Peru. Through its active participation, APIC has built a school for underpriviledged children in Peru.